Keeping the Love You Find: Singles Workshop
Whether you're single, divorced, widowed or in a committed relationship our safe and supportive workshop provides the opportunity to explore yourself, uncover negative patterns and develop healthier and more successful relationships.
In addition to covering the basics of healthy relationships, effective communication and conflict resolution, this workshop will help you understand more about yourself and guide you to:
- Identify the traits you unconsciously look for in partners and your unknown relationship agenda
- Break free from patterns you've unknowingly modeled in your relationships that might be sabotaging your success
- Cultivate hope in place of despair, companionship instead of loneliness
- Transform past relationships into a source of positive growth
- Create a new awareness of what to look for in a partner
- Discover the rewards of real love, and how commitment plays a role
- Examine why you're drawn to certain types of people
- Question why you fear some experiences and enjoy others
- Explore what it's like for others to be in a relationship with you
If you're looking for personal growth, enhanced communication and improved relationship skills, embark on an incredible journey of self-discovery and development with Imago's Keeping the Love You Find Singles Workshop!