Getting the Love You Want® Couples Workshop
Imago teaches that relationship power-struggles are an opportunity for healing and growth and can establish a deeper connection for couples. When you learn how to move through conflict with compassion and empathy, disagreements in your relationship evolve into something deeper and more fulfilling.
Based on the theory and exercises described in the NY Times Bestselling book by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D. and Helen LaKelly Hunt Ph.D, the Getting The Love You Want® Couples Workshop teaches you and your partner how to transform your relationship into a fulfilling partnership. It's a transformative journey that guides couples with practical tools and strategies to create satisfying and long-lasting relationships.
You will be guided through exercises that explore the history of your relationships and how it influenced you to choose one another, and also look at the reasons you may struggle.
Our workshops provide a safe environment for you to learn how to:
- Break destructive patterns of communicating
- Develop increased compassion and understanding for your partner
- Renew the passion and pleasure in your relationship
- Discover how emotional healing can occur in your relationship
- Remove criticism, blame, and shame from your relationship
- Discover the root of your conflict and what to do about it
- Resolve conflict
- Practice new behaviors with your partner
- Experience individual reflection through written exercises and guided imagery
- Listen - really listen - to your partner
- Create action plans to begin living in your relationship
- Achieve a common vision of your dream relationship
- Recapture the love, laughter, and joy with enhanced closeness
The Getting The Love You Want® Couples Workshop is a journey, and at the end, you'll leave together with new insights into how you can create a healthy and fulfilling relationship.
Who Should Attend the Workshop?
- Couples beginning their committed relationship who want to avoid future problems
- Couples in a committed relationship who wish to deepen their connection
- Couples struggling in a relationship who wish to resolve current and past conflicts
- Couples ambivalent about the state of their marriage and want one last effort to save their relationship
If you and your partner are looking to learn practical tools and strategies to help restore or deepen the love and commitment in your relationship, then this is the workshop for you. Take the time to invest in your relationship today!